Monday, October 27, 2014

Paddle Green Bags in Action



Thanks to Tamara Stanley for submitting this awesome stewardship photo! She hauled this trash out of the river near her house using her Paddle Green Bag during daily kayak trips. 

"I just started kayaking (and pulling out trash) this summer," said Tamara. "The only instruction I received was at a [Paddlefest] event. I am amazed how much I learned in about 15 minutes. Not only can I reach things I never thought possible, I find it rather easy. Wonderful organization and people!"

The ACA is involved in numerous stewardship activities on both a local and national scale. 

Need help with a project to protect waterways in your community? Don't hesitate to contact us! We're here to help. 

Have a photo of your Paddle Green bag haul? Submit it to clloyd@americancanoe.org, or use #PaddleGreen when you share stewardship photos on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment