Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Congratulations to March Kokatat Instructor of the Month, C.C. Williams!


"I started paddling when I was a student at Frostburg State University (FSU) and the Adventuresports Institute (ASI) at Garrett College in western Maryland. I was fortunate to begin my paddling career in an area with a rich river culture and tons of great whitewater. I also had two professors and ACA instructors that mentored me along the way, Dr. Robert Kauffman (FSU) and Terry Peterson (ASI). I became an ACA instructor because I enjoy kayaking and love the personal connections made between the put-in and the take-out. I continue to renew and broaden my ACA instructor certifications because they help me to provide the best possible learning experience for my students to develop new skills and overcome challenges." -C.C. Williams


Do you know someone who deserves to be recognized as the next Instructor of the Month? Submit a nomination here

Read more about C.C. Williams' on-water adventures in the latest issue of Paddle, the ACA's new e-magazine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment