From stewardship stories and paddlesport-related policy changes, to competition and event announcements, Paddle is your go-to source for news in the world of paddlesports.
Check out the May 2016 issue today.
In this issue:
- Instructor of the Month awards for April & May
- Paddling with Pups, an Interview with Maria Schultz (author of SUP With Your Pup and Paddle Tails)
- Upcoming events, competitions, and adaptive paddling workshops
- Why Your Language Matters on the River, by Elliot Jacobs
- Hokulea is Weaving a Lei of Hope for the Planet, by Sam Low
- Featured ACA Member Benefit: Discount on Hobie Sunglasses
- Updates from your local ACA State Directors
- And much more!