|A rewarding career with the ACA|
Interested in a great lifestyle job?
Consider applying for a position at the ACA...
Founded in 1880, The American Canoe Association (ACA) is a national nonprofit organization serving the broader paddling public by providing education related to all aspects of paddling; stewardship support to help protect paddling environments; and sanctioning of programs and events to promote paddlesport competition and recreation.
The ACA believes it is our role to:
- Provide the general public with FUN paddlesport opportunities
- Make paddling education and instruction accessible
- Improve access to all paddling venues
- Expand paddlesport to people of all abilities and to the underserved
- Influence stewardship issues and public policy that effect paddlers and the paddling experience
- Promote paddlesports competition at the local, regional and national levels
- Create strategic alliances with clubs and other organizations that represent the outdoor experience in order to expand awareness and knowledge of paddlesport
- Communicate the benefits of canoeing, kayaking, rafting and stand up paddleboarding as healthy lifetime recreation activities