Monday, June 13, 2011

New SEI Coordinator!




Please join us in welcoming Kelsey Bracewell to the ACA's Safety Education & Instruction Department!





After building my love of the outdoors in the mountains of northern Georgia, I graduated from Brevard College with an undergraduate degree in Wilderness Leadership & Experiential Education. I recently graduated with a Master's degree in Recreation and Sport Pedagogy from Ohio University and enthusiastically joined the ACA as a part of the Safety Education and Instruction Department. Prior to joining the ACA staff, I worked at several outdoor adventure summer camps in Western North Carolina, specializing in whitewater paddling. I hold a Level 4: Whitewater Kayaking Instructor certification, Wilderness First Responder, Leave No Trace Trainer, and have taken an ACA Swiftwater Rescue course. When not in Fredericksburg, I can be found traveling around the Southeast paddlingmy favorite rivers: The Green, Chattooga, and Gauley.



Looking forward to working with you,



Kelsey








Contact Kelsey

1 comment: