Thursday, January 15, 2015

Adaptive Paddling Summit 2016


Given the success of last year's event, the ACA is planning to host another Adaptive Paddling Summit in 2016! 

We are currently searching for a host city and an outdoor recreation partner to co-host our next Adaptive Paddling Summit. Please click here to view a Request for Proposals.



Proposals will be reviewed on a rolling basis and must be received no later than March 31, 2015.

Below are a few quotes from attendees of the 2014 Adaptive Paddling Summit:


"Truly an amazing event for people of all abilities."

"Not only did I connect with adaptive paddling enthusiasts, but I also made a far stronger connection with ACA."

"Best organized event I have attended in years. Re-established value of ACA conferences for me."

"The entire summit surpassed my expectations, I would not hesitate attending another Adaptive Paddling Summit."

"I have pages of notes. I have learned a lot of new information. I can't imagine not attending yearly"

"It was an excellent summit. The best conference I have ever been to."




No comments:

Post a Comment