|A Contemporary Guide to Whitewater Playboating|
By ACA Instructor Trainer Educator Tom Foster and Kel Kelly.
What you'll find in this book:
- Contemporary whitewater playboating technique, for both kayakers and canoeists (both open and decked boats)
- Specific strokes and techniques unique to each craft
- Universal technique applicable to all skill levels
- Contemporary playboating equipment defined in detail
- Concepts of whitewater paddling
- River features and how to read them
- Strategies for playing the river "to the max"
- Group organization and individual responsibilities
- The most extensive whitewater glossary in print
- Everything but the professional on-water instruction
ACA members - don't forget to log in to your account to receive your membership discount on pricing!